Comfortable, Affordable and Nicely Decorated Ranch Home in a Serene Country Setting! Eat in Kitchen with Nice Cabinetry, 3 Bedrooms (Smaller one would make a great Nursery or Home Office!) The Rear Deck overlooks the surrounding Forrest and Buffalo Creek. Sale includes all Appliances, Washer & Dryer, even the nearly new Sectional Sofa. A Generac Generator is at the ready just in case of a power outage. The 16' x 24' Garage offers a Work Bench, Cabinetry as well as a Propane Wall Heater. This home offers so much and would be great as a starter home or a place to retire. A Water Softener and UV Light System to insure good clean water. New Oil Furnace just installed, Roof only 3 yrs. old. Note: Well & Septic are 46' apart, will not qualify for Special Financing such as FHA, VA, etc.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
879 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
879 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Washer,Water Softener,Refrigerator
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 879 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Water Softener,Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Exterior Entry,Unfinished
- Storm Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Detached.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price