This stately residence and estate-like property showcase refined detail and hidden treasures. The home, built in 1993, is sun-filled throughout and evokes the spirited feel of the 1920s, with spacious flowing rooms, 4 vintage fireplaces, private balconies, and a grand entry foyer with curved staircase. The inviting great room has floor-to-ceiling windows opening to an expansive patio overlooking the beauty of the garden, grounds, and panoramic countryside. The expansive entertainer's kitchen flows into a light-filled breakfast room. Several of the 6+ bedrooms feature en-suites and private balconies. Hardwood runs throughout the first and second floors of the home. Situated on 18+ magnificent acres, secluded but in a coveted location minutes from Lewisburg.This estate is being sold''as is''
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
6,920 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
6,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,842 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Finished,Concrete,Exterior Entry
- Storm Door(s),Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Stone, Frame, Masonite
- AP- Ag. Pres.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price